SilverStripe is a free, flexible, and open source programming framework and content management system (CMS) for creating and maintaining websites.
The CMS provides an intuitive web-based administration panel, allowing any person to maintain their website without knowledge of markup or programming languages.
The templating language integrates with database content, leaving users free to focus on the content.
- Multiple methods of organizing navigation.
- Flexible data object model.
- Control your own HTML.
- “Draft site” and “Published site”.
- Asset management.
- Multiple templates per page.
- Versioning control.
- Search engine friendly URLs with meta-data.
- Automatic sitemap generation.
- RSS feeds.
- Full text search.
- Ties in with the Sapphire framework.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|