Fork is an easy to use Content Management System using Symfony Components.
It’s designed to create a user friendly environment to build, monitor and update your website.
Fork is free and open source software.
- Easy to setup and configure. It offers a template language, WYSIWYG editor, friendly URLs, undo, drag-n-drop content, image resizing, and more.
- Intuitive and user friendly interface
- Wide variety of apps. There’s a blog, FAQ management, surveys, mail form, dashboard, search engine, newsletter, and site map.
- Powerful tools for both beginners and professionals. Fork CMS also plays nicely with existing services like Campaign Monitor and Google Analytics.
- It uses the MySQL database to store information.
- Security features include granular privileges, versioning, audit trail, sandbox, and more.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|