ImpressCMS is a community developed Content Management System for easily building and maintaining a dynamic web site.
ImpressCMS can be used for many types of web sites. The system is highly scalable and it can be used for example as an intranet for a company with 20,000 employees as well as for building a simple 5-page website for the promotion of a small company.
The software uses an open architecture, allowing webmasters to add modules into the core CMS for additional functionality.
- Database driven (MySQL supported).
- Fully modularized.
- Granular permissions for users and groups:
- Optional user registration.
- Security: IP banning, restricting content by group, backend security features for database manipulation, security token system for form validation and more.
- Versatile Group Permissions System.
- Complete user profiles and private messaging.
- Customizable themes and templates.
- Integrated comment system, with moderation options.
- Integrated management for banner advertising.
- Site-wide search function.
- Multibyte language support including Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Korean.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|