DeVeDeNG is a program to create video DVDs, suitables for home players, from any number of video files, in any of the formats supported by Mplayer.
DeVeDeNG uses MPlayer, MEncoder, DVDAuthor and VCDimager, so you can use any video playable with MPlayer.
It is essentially a graphical user interface to MPlayer’s “mencoder” which is able to convert between various formats.
- Create Video DVDs, Video CDs, Super VideoCDs, CVD and DIVX / MPEG-4.
- Split a film across two disks.
- Menu generation.
- Two pass encoding.
- Allows up to 448Kbps for audio when using AC3.
- High definition support in divx.
- Multicore support.
- FFMpeg support.
- Support for AVConv.
- Burn the ISO image directly after creating it.
- Drag and Drop support.
- Internationalization support.
Developer: Sergio Costas
License: GNU GPL v3
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.