DVDStyler is a cross-platform DVD authoring application that makes it possible for video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs.
It uses various other open source video rendering programs to produce the final DVD menu navigation system.
DVDStyler is not a video editing program. The software allows you to select existing video files and use them to create a DVD. You must first make the actual video titles using video editing software like Kino etc.
- Create and burn DVD video with interactive menus.
- Design your own DVD menu.
- Create photo slideshows.
- Drag and drop MPEG files directly.
- Remultiplexing and transcoding using FFmpeg.
- Import image file for background.
- Create NTSC/PAL menus.
- Place text and images anywhere on the menu screen.
- Change font/color.
- Put basic text buttons, change font/color and background color.
- Copy and paste any menu object.
- Set chapters for each movie.
- Partially transparent buttons.
- Audio in menus.
- ISO size checks.
- Change post command for each movie.
- Add multiple subtitle and audio tracks.
- Support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats.
- Support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats.
- Support of multi-core processor.
- Use MPEG and VOB files without reencoding.
- Put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset).
- User-friendly interface with support of drag & drop.
- Flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic.
- Import of image file for background.
- Place buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen.
- Change the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic objects.
- Scale any button or graphic object.
- Copy any menu object or whole menu.
- Customize navigation using DVD scripting.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Linux Around The World showcases events and usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|