The Astrology module for Cenon turns Cenon into a feature rich Astrology tool. It’s designed for precise and beautiful turn outs.
Cenon Astro has been created in the course of research into the fractal properties of time with the heroic goal of creating a fractal weather forecast.
Cenon Astro has many unique features.
- Event charts and birth charts.
- Aspect table with ecliptical mirrors.
- Display of exactness of aspects (orb) in three shades.
- Aspect Lines with exactness displayed as thickness.
- Comparison of two events in a Composite Chart.
- Display of planetary nodes and Asteroids.
- Alignment of Ascendent or ecliptic.
- Astro Clock.
- Topozentric degree scale for houses.
- Topozentric planet positions.
- Custom designed masks for charts and maps which are fully customizable.
- Astrological geographic maps:
- Creation of Astrological maps.
- Vector maps (CIA maps).
- Adoption of scanned maps – Cenon maps to everything.
- Display of AC and MC axes to planets.
- Output to printer.
- Output to plotter using the HPGL export.
- With CAM module: Production of magnificent and timeless Astrological charts and maps, for example as an inlay of wood and brass.
- Additional features:
- Comfortable event management.
- Time Zone Panel.
- Import of event data in AAF format.
- City database with currently 25,000 cities world wide.
- Accumulating Aspect Search.
- Free editing of all calculated charts and maps.
- Usage of the high precision NASA Ephemeris data based on the Swiss Ephemeris.
Support: User Guide, FAQ
Developer: Cenon GmbH
License: vhf Public License 1.1
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. This is a new series.|
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|