Morinus is an easy to use astrology software that uses the Swiss ephemeris for accuracy.
This application offers a comprehensive range of functionality including antiscions (right on chart), synastry, progressions In Mundo, revolutions, syzygy and much more.
The software is cross-platform.
- Computes a horoscope with high accuracy between 5000 BC-5000 AD.
- Place database.
- Positions (Speculum).
- Misc data (Sidereal time, Obliquity of Ecliptic, …).
- 12 Housesystems.
- Showing the charts in several ways (Themes).
- Selectable Traditional Aspects.
- Almutens (acc. to the Arabs and Ibn Ezra (Points, Chart, Topical)).
- Selectable individual colors or acc. to dignities.
- Selectable fixedstars(max. 40 out of 800).
- Zodiacal Parallels.
- 30-deg Strip (Horary).
- Lot of Fortune (several types).
- Arabic Parts.
- Day/Night orb.
- Syzygy(Prenatal Lunation) (in Misc Table).
- Mundane Lot of Fortune(in Mundane Positions table).
- Planetary Hours.
- Topocentric Positions.
- Square(Medieval) Chart.
- Save to bitmap (black and white or color).
- Transits (date, month).
- Transits of the Sun.
- Secondary Directions (Apparent Solar Time, Mean-Time).
- Fixedstars, Antiscia, Lot of Fortune, Terms, Decans in the chart.
- Primary Directions(mundane, zodiacal):
- Placidian(UnderThePole) (zodiacal only, with or without latitude).
- Zodiacal only: Terms, Fixstars, syzygy (Primary Directions).
- Zodiacal Parallels (Primary Directions).
- Topocentric Positions (Primary Directions).
- Secondary Motion of the Moon (Primary Directions).
- User-point (Primary Directions).
- User2-point (Primary Directions).
- Speculum of user-point or user2-point (Primary Directions).
- Primary Keys(static, dynamic).
- Second-resolution time-stepping (Primary Directions).
- Converse Primary Directions can also be timed by regressive Sun in case of True Solar Arc.
- Available in English, Hungarian, Russian, and Spanish.
License: GNU General Public License v3.0
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Awesome Free Linux Games Tools showcases a series of tools that making gaming on Linux a more pleasurable experience. This is a new series.|
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. This is a new series.|
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts. Great ways to meet up with fellow enthusiasts.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|