ProjectLibre is free and open source project management software. It was founded to provide an open source replacement of Microsoft Project desktop. It offers a similar user interface.
ProjectLibre allows you to open existing Microsoft or Primavera file.
ProjectLibre is free and open source license.
- Microsoft Project 2010 compatibility
- Ribbon user interface
- Earned value costing.
- Resource histograms.
- Gantt chart functionality – illustrates a project schedule and allows you to view the relationships between all the activities.
- PERT graphs.
- Network option allows you to view each task organized in its own table and displays information such as duration, start and finish date.
- Resource breakdown structure (RBS) chart.
- Task usage reports.
- Work breakdown structure (WBS) charting.
- Internationalization support – translations are available for Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Dutch, French, Finnish, Galician, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- Cross-platform support – runs under Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.