Atraci is a multi-platform open source streaming application that lets users listen to more than 60 million songs. It is still in an early stage of development, so the application is not the most feature laden.
Atraci use iTunes, Last.fm and SoundCloud to display song information – cover, title, artist.
Atraci searches the best match for this song on YouTube and streams the highest quality video stream.
- No advertisements, no sign up required.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Smart matching – search for any song, artist name or album. Atraci checks it against online listings to show correct title, album artwork, track lists and so on, with listed options being the highest quality video streams.
- Album and artist autosuggestions.
- Sort results by ‘default’, ‘artist’ or ‘track’.
- View results in ‘grid’ or ‘list’ layouts.
- Accompanying video can be made full screen.
- Create playlists with shuffle and repeat options.
- In-app volume slider, track scrubber and album artwork.
- History of recently played tracks.
Developer: The Atraci Team
License: GNU GPL v3
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.