22. Time ++
Time ++ is a bit of a jack in the box. It crams a lot of functionality into a single extension. There’s a todo.txt manager, time tracker, timer, stopwatch, pomodoro, and alarm clock.
This extension has a fullscreen interface, which can be used to control a corresponding section as well as replace regular notifications.
Features of the todo.txt manager include:
- Kanban boards.
- Fuzzy task searching.
- Filtering by context, project, priority, custom fuzzy filters…
- Toggling a filter on/off.
- Support for multiple todo files and corresponding done files and csv directories.
- Compound sorting by priority, due date, completion date, creation date, etc…
- Fuzzy autocompletion for contexts and projects when inline editing a task.
- Auto-updating when the todo.txt file changes.
- Deleting all completed tasks and optionally storing them into a done.txt file.
- Switching between different views via keyboard shortcuts.
23. Coverflow Alt-Tab
This extension replaces the output of Alt-Tab. You traverse through windows in a cover-flow way.
This extension just adds a garnish of aesthetic beauty to your desktop.
OK, this extension lacks something in the imagination stakes when it comes to its name, but it’s a handy addition.
The extension lets you easily enable and disable extensions from a popup menu in the top panel.
If you’ve got lots of extensions or want to experiment with them, you might find this extension useful.
Pages in this article:
Page 1 – Dash to Dock, PaperWM, Arc Menu
Page 2 – Window List, TaskBar 2020, OpenWeather
Page 3 – TopIcons Plus, GSConnect, Screenshot Tool
Page 4 – Drop Down Terminal X, Auto Move Windows, Internet Radio
Page 5 – ShellTile, you2ber, Mpris Indicator Button
Page 6 – NetSpeed, Workspaces-to-Dock, Clipboard Indicator
Page 7 – Switcher, Timezone, Places Status Indicator
Page 8 – Time ++, Coverflow Alt-Tab, Extensions
Page 9 – Gno-Menu, Desktop Icons, Activities Configurator
Page 10 – Caffeine, Recent Items, Top Panel Workspace Scroll
Page 11 – System monitor, Frippery Panel Favorites, Removable Drive Menu
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.