JASP aims to be a complete statistical package for both Bayesian and Frequentist statistical methods, that is easy to use and familiar to users of SPSS
JASP has an intuitive interface that is designed with the user in mind.
JASP stands for Jeffreys’s Amazing Statistics Program. It is free and open source and supported by the University of Amsterdam.
- Dynamic update of all results.
- Spreadsheet layout and an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Progressive disclosure for increased understanding.
- Annotated output for communicating your results.
- Frequentist: ANOVA, ANVOCA, AUDIT (module), Binomial Test, Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA), Contingency Tables (incl. Chi-Squared Test), Correlation: Pearson, Spearman, Kendall, Distributions (module), Equivalence T-Tests: Independent, Paired, One-Sample (module), Exploratory Factor Analysis (EFA), Generalized Linear Mixed Modules, Linear Mixed Models, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Log-Linear Regression, Machine Learning (module), MANOVA, Mediation Analysis, Meta-Analysis (module), Multinomial, Network (module), Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Repeated Measures ANOVA, Reliability (module), Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) (module), T-Tests: Independent, Paired, One-Sample, Visual Modeling: Linear, Mixed, Generalized Linear (module), and Circular Statistics (module).
- Bayesian: A/B Test, ANOVA, ANVOCA, AUDIT (module), Binomial Test, Contingency Tables (incl. Chi-Squared Test), Correlation: Pearson, Spearman, Kendall, Distributions (module), Equivalence T-Tests: Independent, Paired, One-Sample (module), Generalized Linear Mixed Modules, JAGS (module), Learn Bayes (module), Linear Mixed Models, Linear Regression, Log-Linear Regression, Meta-Analysis (module), Multinomial, Prophet (module), Repeated Measures ANOVA, Reliability (module), T-Tests: Independent, Paired, One-Sample.
- Integrated with The Open Science Framework (OSF).
- Support for APA format (copy graphs and tables directly into Word).
- Reads the following formats: .sav, .txt, .csv, .ods, .tsv, .dta, .por, .sas7bdat, .sas7bcat, and the .jasp format.
Support: FAQ, GitHub Code Repository
Developer: Eric-Jan Wagenmakers
License: JASP-Desktop (GNU Affero General Public License v3.0), JASP-Engine (GNU General Public License, version 2)
Return to Statistical Analysis Home Page
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. This is a new series.|
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|