Data Crow is a movie, video, book, image, software, and music cataloger/media manager.
Data Crow uses MusicBrainz, Amazon, IMDb, and many other Web services to retrieve the information for you.
The software is highly customizable, easy to use, and feature rich. It helps users to keep track of loans, creates reports, enables the creation of modules (using wizards) and, most importantly, enables users to easily manage all your collections.
- Completely portable; you can even run it from a USB stick.
- Highly customizable and feature rich.
- Audio, software, book, movie and photo collection cataloger.
- Retrieve information from services like Amazon.com and Imdb.com.
- Optional web module; a web interface and an integrated web server.
- Import file information (MP3, DivX, Xvid, ..).
- Loan registration.
- PDF and HTML reporting.
- Create new modules to, for example, maintain your stamp collection.
- Available translations: Italian, German, Dutch, English, and French.
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.