ComfortableMexicanSofa is a powerful Ruby on Rails 5.2+ CMS (Content Management System) Engine.
The project also develops a simple blog management engine for ComfortableMexicanSofa called ComfyBlog.
ComfortableMexicanSofa is free and open source software.
- Simple drop-in integration with Rails 5.2+ apps with minimal configuration.
- CMS stays away from the rest of your application.
- Powerful page templating capability using Content Tags.
- Multiple Sites from a single installation.
- CMS Seeds for initial content population.
- Revision History to revert changes.
- Extendable Admin Area built with Bootstrap 4 (responsive design). Using CodeMirror for HTML and Markdown highlighting and Redactor as the WYSIWYG editor.
- Multi-Language Support (i18n) (ca, cs, da, de, en, es, fi, fr, gr, hr, it, ja, nb, nl, pl, pt-BR, ru, sv, tr, uk, zh-CN, zh-TW) and page localization.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Linux Around The World showcases events and usergroups that are Linux-related. This is a new series.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|