Ultimate Stunts is a remake of the DOS-game “Stunts”, providing modern features including OpenGL graphics, 3D sound and internet multiplaying.
Stunts is a 3D racing game (released way back in 1990), with simple CGA/EGA/VGA graphics, and no texture or smooth shading, but because of the spectacular stunts (loopings, bridges to jump over, etc.) it was really fun to play.
Design your own tracks, choose your opponents and try the most spectacular stunts you’ve ever seen.
- Perform spectacular stunts:
- Jump over bridges.
- 3D sound.
- 11 different cars to choose from.
- Internet multiplaying – drive on their own (just to get in the highscore list), against computer opponents, against their friends in a split-screen session, or in a multiplayer session over a LAN or over the internet. Combinations will also be possible, for example to play against computer opponents over the internet.
- Competent Artificial Intelligence.
- High quality Track editor:
- Works on a tile-based system.
- Large collection of tiles to choose from.
- Import tracks from the original Stunts game.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Supplied with our legendary ratings charts.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software.|
|Alternatives to Google's Products and Services examines your options to migrate from the Google ecosystem with open source Linux alternatives.|
|Alternatives to Microsoft's Products and Services recommends open source Linux software.|
|Essential Linux system tools looks at small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy opens up to the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun!|
|Best Free Android Apps. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to the free programming books series|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA|