Aerospike Database is a Key-Value Store and high performance real-time NoSQL (flex-schema) database.
Aerospike database technology is a home-grown distributed core based around row-based random access with indexes in memory and data in memory or on SSD storage. The system automatically repartitions and reshards.
The database is primarily used in advertising as a server-side cookie store, where read and write performance is paramount.
- Predictable, ultra-fast performance with sub-millisecond latency and response times of less than 5 milliseconds 99.9% of the time
- Reliable handling of more than 200,000 transactions per second (TPS) per node on commodity servers
- Automatic failover and replication to ensure uninterrupted operations even in the event of a node failure within the cluster
- Self-managing clusters with intelligent data migration, automatic re-balancing, and smart data expiration
- No degradation in performance with rolling hardware and software upgrades, and background back-ups and restores
- Reduced IT overhead via SSD or flash-optimization, cost-effective use of industry-standard hardware, and support for deployment in the cloud
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|