KLatexFormula is an easy-to-use, open source, graphical application for generating images (that you can drag and drop, copy and paste or save to disk) from LaTeX equations.
The software is Qt5-based. It doesn’t require KDE to run.
KLatexFormula also provides libraries, including klftools and klfbackend, which can be used in other programs.
- Drag and drop either by dragging the image directly, either by pressing on the DRAG button, and drop the image in another application (OpenOffice.org, Gimp, Inkscape, …).
- Wide range of output formats are supported including SVG, PNG, JPG, BMP, PS/EPS, DVI, ODG, HTML, EMF/WMF, GIF, and PDF.
- Support for high-resolution screens such as Retina displays.
- Formula library.
- User scripts let users add additional functionality such as converting formats into a different format.
- Cross platform support – runs natively on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X operating systems.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Supplied with our legendary ratings charts.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software.|
|Alternatives to Google's Products and Services examines your options to migrate from the Google ecosystem with open source Linux alternatives.|
|Essential Linux system tools looks at small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers such as the ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy opens up to the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun!|
|Best Free Android Apps. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to the free programming books series|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA|