Staart Site is a static site generator for helpdesk or documentation websites.
It creates beautiful, accessible, and ultra-lightweight websites that score 100/100 on Lightbox.
Staart Site is free and open source software.
- Zero-config, no setup required.
- Scores 100/100 on Lighthouse.
- Sitemap & schema data for SEO.
- 1.2kb minzipped CSS, dark & light theme. Staart Site does not have a strict system for theme development like other static site generators do. By default, you get a simple and beautiful HTML/CSS theme to being with.
- Deploy a static site for your open-source projects on GitHub. Staart Site will automatically find the README.md and other content files and build a site for you, which you can deploy to GitHub Pages by using the gh-pages branch.
- Assets – all static files, such as images and HTML/CSS/JS files are automatically served from the
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Linux Around The World showcases events and usergroups that are Linux-related. This is a new series.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|