ERPNext is a cost-effective ERP solution to run your business using on-demand, software-as-a-service platform developed by Frappe Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
It’s a full featured business management solution that helps SMEs to record all the business transactions in one system. Further, SMEs can use it to make informed, fact based, timely decisions & remain ahead of the competition. It serves as the backbone of a business to add strength, transparency and control to your growing enterprise.
ERPNext offers modules like Accounting, Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Human Resource, Project Management, Production & Maintenance which are present in most of the real world business processes.
- Accounting – with sales invoices, purchase invoices, and journal entries.
- HR & Payroll – covers the processes linked to managing a team of co-workers. Most important feature here is processing the payroll by using Payroll Entry to generate Salary Slips. It also maintains a complete employee database including contact information, salary details, attendance, performance evaluation, and appraisal records.
- Manufacturing – meets the requirements of a manufacturing business offering Bill of Materials tracking, Production Order planning and execution, procurement and lots more.
- Sales & Purchase – manage sales and purchase cycles, from purchase to sales orders.
- CRM – helps maintain leads, opportunities, and customers.
- Projects – manage business aspects including project management, customer support, sales, and purchase management.
- Helpdesk – offers an easy to use issue tracker and integrated knowledge base.
- Asset Management – maintain and manage details of assets, their movement, value adjustment, and depreciation.
- Website – comes with a content management system offering blogs, web pages, and forms.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|