WallacePOS is an open-source, intuitive & modern web based POS & business management system.
It uses the power of the modern web to provide an easy to use & extensible solution suitable for small to medium businesses. It supports standard POS hardware including receipt printers, cashdraws and barcode scanners. With a rich administration dashboard and reporting features.
WallacePOS is no longer actively maintained.
- Supports POS hardware across a large number of devices and operating systems.
- Compatible with ESCP (Epson standard code for printers) receipt printers, cashdraws and standard USB barcode scanners.
- Produces Professional receipts complete with your logo, custom text & QR code
- Supports Tyro Integrated Eftpos terminals (hosted versions only).
- Multipurpose design makes it suitable for restaurants, cafes or general retail. Orders are broadcast to other devices in realtime ensuring any device can finalize the order.
- Touchscreen device? The onscreen keypad makes a keyboard optional
- Checkout is flexible & fast. Add items in more than one way, take split payments and email receipts
- Supports Voids and refunds
- Use standard USB barcode scanners or our special android app to process sales even faster
- Uses JSON data interchange. Data is preloaded to ensure it’s available on demand & updates are delivered in real time with new but proven websocket technology.
- Scales down to any screen size using CSS3 media queries.
- HTML5 Offline storage allows processing of transactions without an internet connection, offline records are uploaded when a connection becomes available.
- Spend less time shuffling paper reports, digital ones are instantly available.
- Access to your business dashboard anywhere with an internet connection.
- Take back control of your data! All data available for export & external analysis.Configuration and item updates are delivered to POS terminals in real time.
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.
|Awesome Free Linux Games Tools showcases a series of tools that making gaming on Linux a more pleasurable experience. This is a new series.
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. We've written reviews of more than 40 self-hosted apps. All are free and open source.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts. Great ways to meet up with fellow enthusiasts.
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.