Macchiato is a ClojureScript micro-framework based on a set of lightweight libraries.
It aims to provide a robust, scalable, and easy to use platform. With Macchiato you can focus on developing your app the way you want without any distractions.
Macchiato is free and open source software.
- Implements core Ring 1.6 async handlers and middleware on top of Node.js. The API is kept same as the original Ring API whenever possible.
- Uses Struct as the default validation library. Struct provides struct.core/validate and struct.core/valid? functions for handling validation.
- Security – CSRF is enabled by default. Requests such as form POSTs must contain the CSRF token.
- Defaults to using in-memory sessions.
- Bidi is used as the default routing library. However, you can easily swap for a number of other libraries, such as router.
- Provides middleware for automatically negotiating content type for the requests and responses.
- Encourages using the Clean Architecture style for writing web applications.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Linux Around The World showcases events and usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|