There’s a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series. See the Eligibility Criteria section below.
ZArchiver is an Android app for archive management.
ZArchiver supports a wide variety of archives and compression formats.
- Create a wide variety of archives. Supported types are 7z, zip, bzip2, gzip, XZ, lz4, tar, and zst.
- Decompress archives. The app supports 7z, zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, and alz.
- View archives. It supports 7z, zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, and alz.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives.
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz).
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar (decompress only).
- Partial archive decompression.
- Open compressed files.
- Open an archive file from mail applications.
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
ZArchiver is an extremely useful archive tool. It lets you quickly create archives supporting a wide range. The app has a stylish and easy-to-user interface. There’s support for multithreading. Given that modern Android devices offer lots of cores, this is an important feature. There’s lots to like from this app.
ZArchiver supports a lot of the best compression formats for Linux.
|Find all the great free Android apps that meet our eligibility criteria. Never pay for an Android app again!|
|For an Android app to be awarded our love, it must satisfy the following criteria:|
|High quality with a good set of features, stable in operation and mature software;|
|No charge to use the app;|
|No intrusive ads in the program;|
|Open source and proprietary software can be included;|
|Apps where additional functionality is available for a payment can be included where appropriate.|