React Static is a progressive static site generator for React.
It resembles the simplicity and developer experience you’re used to in tools like Create React App and has been carefully designed for performance, flexibility, and user/developer experience.
This is free and open source software.
- 100% React (and friends!)
- Blazing fast builds and performance.
- Data Agnostic. Supply your site with data from anywhere, however you want!
- Automatic code and data splitting.
- Instant navigation and page views.
- Progressively Enhanced and mobile-ready.
- SEO Friendly.
- React-centric developer experience.
- Painless project setup & migration.
- Supports 100% of the React ecosystem. Including CSS-in-JS libraries, custom Query layers like GraphQL, and even Redux.
- Hot Reloadable out-of-the-box. Edit React components, styles and even data in real-time.
Developer: XP Bytes
License: MIT License
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Supplied with our legendary ratings charts.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software.|
|Alternatives to Google's Products and Services examines your options to migrate from the Google ecosystem with open source Linux alternatives.|
|Essential Linux system tools looks at small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers such as the ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy opens up to the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun!|
|Best Free Android Apps. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to the free programming books series|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA|