Docsify is a documentation site generator.
Unlike GitBook, it does not generate static HTML files. Instead, it smartly loads and parses your Markdown files and displays them as a website.
Docsify is free and open source software.
- No statically built HTML files.
- Simple and lightweight.
- Smart full-text search plugin.
- Multiple themes.
- Deploy files to GitHub Pages, GitLab Pages or VPS.
- Extends Markdown syntax to make your documents more readable.
- Allows Vue content to be added directly to you markdown pages. This can greatly simplify working with data and adding reactivity to your site.
- Useful plugin API.
- Offline mode.
- Compatible with IE11.
- Supports Server-Side Rendering (SSR).
- Support embedded files. You can embed these files as video, audio, iframes, or code blocks, and even Markdown files can even be embedded directly into the document.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Supplied with our legendary ratings charts.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software.|
|Alternatives to Google's Products and Services examines your options to migrate from the Google ecosystem with open source Linux alternatives.|
|Essential Linux system tools looks at small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers such as the ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy opens up to the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun!|
|Best Free Android Apps. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to the free programming books series|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA|