Jodd is set of micro-frameworks and developer-friendly tools and utilities.
Jodd is oriented around simpler libraries for doing what people have oftentimes used heavyweight frameworks for: not in terms of performance .
This is free and open source software.
- jodd-json – JSON parser and serializer.
- jodd-lagarto – All-purpose HTML parser with Jerry and CSSelly and Form tag.
- jodd-http – tiny and raw HTTP client.
- jodd-mail – sending and receiving emails for developers.
- jodd-jerry – jQuery-friendly HTML parser with CSS3 selectors support.
- jodd-paramo – method parameters resolver.
- jodd-util – various utilities.
- jodd-props – better properties: UTF8, sections, profiles, macros, and more.
- jodd-madvoc – slick MVC framework.
- jodd-petite – pragmatic DI container that supports most features provided by other containers.
- jodd-proxetta – dynamic proxies and Paramo.
- jodd-db – thin database layer, object mapper and template-SQL that simplifies database code.
- jodd-jtx – transactions management.
- Other tools:
- jodd-decora – pages decorator.
- jodd-htmlstapler – static page resources handler.
- jodd-vtor – validation framework.
- Full stack bundle:
- jodd-joy – super-easy app framework, built with Jodd micro-frameworks.
- jodd-core – contains many every-day utilities.
- jodd-bean – our infamous BeanUtil, type inspectors and converters.
- jodd-props – is the super-replacement for Java Properties.
- jodd-servlet – with many servlet utilities, including nice tag library.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|