gCAD3D is a 3D CAD-CAM application which features an integrated 3D OpenGL viewer, a program interpreter for geometry and NC-commands in 3D, and a programming interface for user programs.
It has support for importing Step files and support for both importing and exporting Iges, DXF, and VRML files.
- Creation and analysis of geometry objects.
- Automatic compiling, link and reload at execution time.
- Import and export-programs (Step, Iges, VRML, DXF, SVG ..).
- Integrated 3D-OpenGL viewer.
- Program interpreter for geometry and NC commands in 3D:
- Creation of geometrical objects.
- NC-working, direct and program controlled.
- Preparation of data (building contours ..).
- Analysis of data.
- Display of 2D-drawings, 2D-models, pictures (bitmaps).
- All objects can be connected with interactions.
- Programming functions.
- Integrated NC processor.
- Programming interface for user programs (plugins).
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Supplied with our legendary ratings charts.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software.|
|Alternatives to Google's Products and Services examines your options to migrate from the Google ecosystem with open source Linux alternatives.|
|Alternatives to Microsoft's Products and Services recommends open source Linux software.|
|Essential Linux system tools looks at small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy opens up to the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun!|
|Best Free Android Apps. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to the free programming books series|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA|