Aptana Studio is available as a standalone on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, or as a plugin for Eclipse.
- One-shot as well as keep-synchronized deployment wizard, with support for multiple protocols including FTP, SFTP, FTPS and Capistrano.
- Syntax Coloring according to the selected theme in the preferences.
- Integrated Debugger lets you set breakpoints, inspect variables, and control execution.
- Syntax error annotations.
- Auto indentation and Code Formatting.
- Hyper-linking to classes, functions and variables by hovering over elements and pressing the Ctrl key.
- PHPDoc popups when hovering over items that have attached documentation.
- Read and write Occurrences Markers when clicking on specific PHP elements.
- Git integration allows you to easily put your projects under git source code control.
- Built-in terminal lets you quickly access a command line terminal for execution of operating system commands and language utilities.
Developer: Appcelerator, Inc
License: Aptana Public License v1.0, GNU GPL
Return to IDEs Home Page | Return to HTML Editors Home Page
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. This is a new series.|
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|