Sentrifugo is a Human Resource Management System that can be easily configured to adapt to your organizational processes.
Sentrifugo’s suite of applications helps businesses track current employees’ personal information and manage hiring decisions. With the system’s employee self-service portal, each employee can log in to access and modify their own information. In the self-service portal, employees can also see policy documents, such as employee handbooks.
Sentrifugo is free and open source.
- Human Resource:
- Configure and manage Sentrifugo’s full-featured flexible solutions that are unique to your organization.
- Manage holiday groups, determine leave management options and define employee configurations; all in one place.
- Maintain roles and privileges for various employee groups within your organization.
- Publishes a comprehensive series of analytics that represent broad range of features graphically pertaining to key activities in the system and define long term and short term goals to set the course for your organization.
- User activity, attrition rate, employees by department and other essential reports come inbuilt with the system.
- Generate customizable reports to view and/or export into excels and /or PDFs.
- Background Checks:
- Comprehensive and complete background checks of your candidates using effective screening types.
- Increase candidates and employees quality by gathering prior history and determine the accuracy of the provided details.
- Associate agencies with your organization to perform background checks and track the status along with the process feedback from them.
- Service Request:
- A streamlined approach to manage and configure service request settings using which users can raise requests for services or report incidents.
- Define the request categories and request types and assign executors and approvers at multiple levels for created category to handle requests and provide the best solutions.
- Employees can raise requests and view status of requests raised by them.
- Resource Requisition:
- A cluster of features designed to deliver full-cycle Resource Requisition process by creating resource requisitions and obtain requisition approval from multiple levels.
- Monitor and maintain the requisition process starting from initializing a request to managing candidate CVs, scheduling interviews, shortlisting, and selecting a candidate.
- Keep track of the interview rounds along with feedback for each round and shortlist candidates for final round; also view comments of each interviewer for each round prior to scheduling the interview.
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.
|Awesome Free Linux Games Tools showcases a series of tools that making gaming on Linux a more pleasurable experience. This is a new series.
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. We've written reviews of more than 40 self-hosted apps. All are free and open source.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts. Great ways to meet up with fellow enthusiasts.
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.