Last Updated on August 26, 2023
DoceboLMS is a SCORM compliant open source e-Learning platform used in corporate, government and education markets.
It combines a knowledge management system, content management system, and learning management system in one package, with tight integration.
DoceboLMS can be used with different didactic models (blended, self-directed, collaborative and social learning). It is available in various versions including Docebo Community which is released under an open source license.
- User registration by administrator, moderated or free.
- User management through groups, roles or organization tree.
- Additional fields for better user cataloguing.
- Competence management module and gap analysis.
- Course and curricula management system.
- Standard and customized multilevel report.
- Generation and printing of PDF certificates.
- Track monitoring and SCORM 1.2 and 2004 support.
- Administrator management and profiling.
- Didactic multimodel support (Cognitivism, constructivism and blended learning).
- Export report in Excel format and others, report scheduling for automatic sending.
- Third party software/services interfacement.
- Third party software/services import and export data.
- Web authoring.
- Pre-assessment and Post-assessment management.
- Multitemplate and Multidomain layout customization (support LTR and RTL).
- Web browser only based, multibrowser compliance, no plugins required.
- Internal search engine for content library.
- Course catalog.
- Automatic course subscription based on company role, group or tree position.
- User registration or subscription through codes or cards.
- Browser compatibility: Explorer (6,7,8,9), Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- Supported languages: Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Standard Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Awesome Free Linux Games Tools showcases a series of tools that making gaming on Linux a more pleasurable experience. This is a new series.|
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. This is a new series.|
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts. Great ways to meet up with fellow enthusiasts.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|