Tibia is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). It is one of the oldest MMORPGs. Take the role of a valorous adventurer and explore a mysterious world filled with magic and bravery! Meet up with people from all over the world to live through a whole new game experience!
Gameplay involves advancing levels while training to improve skill levels, hunting monsters using weapons and magical spells, gathering treasures, doing quests and exploring the Tibia world. Players interact with each other in character for conversation, trade and group battles and partake in guilds for more role-playing opportunities.
Premium accounts are also available which gives access to premium areas, transportation, mounts, new spells, character promotions and more.
- Fast and easy access.
- Huge game world.
- Four character vocations. Be a valorous knight, a nimble paladin, a mysterious druid or a mighty sorcerer.
- Customisable outfit – select from various outfits and give your character the looks of your choice.
- Character skills – beef up your hero! Characters have a variety of skills that will raise through training.
- Dozens of spells.
- Unlimited character development.
- Scores of monsters – countless fearsome creatures roam the land. Meet vicious orcs, mighty dragons or deadly demons.
- Hundreds of items. All items are unique and come with their own characteristics and graphics
- Quests – go on dangerous quests for fame and fortune.
- Monster raids and other events.
- Guilds – players can team up in guilds.
- Several game modes available.
- Tutor system.
- Sophisticated automatic system makes sure player killing never gets out of hand.
- Massive community with more than 500,000 players.
- VIP list.
- Chat feature – talk to many players at the same time using Tibia’s easy-to-use chat feature.
- Low system requirements.
- Intuitive and customisable user interface.
- Massive international community.
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.
|Awesome Free Linux Games Tools showcases a series of tools that making gaming on Linux a more pleasurable experience. This is a new series.
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. We've written reviews of more than 40 self-hosted apps. All are free and open source.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts. Great ways to meet up with fellow enthusiasts.
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.