Eternal Lands is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) in the style of Runesape.
Eternal Lands is set in a medieval fantasy world, with both historic elements such as medieval architecture and weaponry as well as fictional elements such as other humanoid races, gods and magic.
It is currently made of up two main continents: Seridia and Irilion on planet Draia. Seridia is the first continent, and the place in which new players spawn. It consists of 14 main maps, 7 storages, 2 main PK maps, and the only spot to find the Wraith.
- 6 races to choose from:
- Orchans (half-orc).
- Draegoni (dragon men).
- 12 Skills: Attack, Defense, Magic, Potion, Alchemy, Summoning, Manufacturing, Crafting, Engineering, Tailoring, Ranging, Harvesting.
- Classless System: You do not choose a class, just do whatever skills you want, whenever you want! Place attribute points when you’re ready, or even reset and start all over.
- Explore and fight monsters and other players in 38 different lands, and tons of dungeons, caves, buildings, and secret areas.
- 30+ quests currently in the game with more to be added. Also there are Daily Quests, where you can get a new assignment each day to gain exp. and rewards.
- Harvest & Manufacture.
- Summon an animal or monster to follow and fight on your side.
- Roleplay with friends.
- High quality graphics and sound.
- Participate in Live Events run by game mods, or even make and run an event yourself! Also computer controlled monster invasions and special day events.
- Chat with people from all over the world! Join or make your own guild and invite friends, help each other out with projects, team up and go to Instances Maps together-where you challenge an invasion of monsters and get special prizes.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.