GitAhead is a graphical, cross-platform Qt-based Git client.
It features a fast native interface designed to help you understand and manage your source code history.
The software is released under an open source license.
- All standard Git features are support including branches, pull, push, fetch, cherry-pick, stash, revert, rebase, and more.
- Supports repository exploration.
- User profile management.
- Code management.
- Easy filtering.
- Smart search helps find files quickly and easily from various repositories.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Built-in editor allows managing conflicting code.
- 2 themes:
- Native theme – a flexible look matching system colors.
- Dark Theme – a consistent look optimal for reducing eye strain.
- Plugins. Plugins allow the application to be extended to flag errors in diffs. Plugins are Lua scripts that detect one or more error kind.
- Support for ed25519 SSH identity files.
- Supports GitHub, Bitbucket (can use v2.0 API), Beanstalk and GitLab accounts.
- Internationalization support.
- Cross-platform support – runs under Linux, macOS, and Windows.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Supplied with our legendary ratings charts.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software.|
|Alternatives to Google's Products and Services examines your options to migrate from the Google ecosystem with open source Linux alternatives.|
|Essential Linux system tools looks at small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers such as the ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy opens up to the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun!|
|Best Free Android Apps. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to the free programming books series|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA|