Redmine is a flexible project management web application written using the Ruby on Rails framework.
This project management web application includes a gantt chart, calendar, wiki, forums, multiple roles, and email notification.
Redmine’s backend is provided by ActiveRecord, which enables the software to be used in conjunction with any popular database.
- Multiple projects support.
- Flexible role based access control.
- Flexible issue tracking system.
- Gantt chart and calendar.
- News, documents & files management.
- Feeds & email notifications.
- Per project wiki.
- Per project forums.
- Time tracking.
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users.
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs).
- Issue creation via email.
- Multiple LDAP authentication support.
- User self-registration support.
- Multi-language support.
- Multiple databases support.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|