JStock is a stock market software for 26 countries. It creates a database of stocks and download and delivers data and charts for these in almost real time for world markets and going back up to 10 years.
It provides a stock watchlist, an intraday stock price snapshot, a stock indicator editor, a stock indicator scanner, portfolio management, and market chit chat features. The software has a wealth of features and is extremely useful for the amateur trader.
To receive a JStock SMS alert, you need to create a Google Calendar account and register your mobile phone.
- Stock watchlist – 28 world stock markets with current stock information, intraday stock price, and multiple watchlists. It grabs data from Yahoo! Finance. With its unlimited watchlist you can track high growth stocks and dividend gain stocks simultaneously.
- Portfolio management – calculate your net worth: Transaction records (with sticky notes), cash management, dividend management, and multiple portfolios.
- Alert: Free SMS, email, system tray, sound alert.
- Indicator Filter: Installer, Editor and Scanner. These can help you time your buy and sell transactions.
- Charting: Investment Flow Summary, Dividend Summary, Portfolio Summary, History Stock Information, and History Index Information.
- Cloud Storage – access your JStock data anywhere in the world at any time of the day.
- Market Chit-Chat – exchange current stock market tips with fellow speculators.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|