qView is an image viewer designed with minimalism and usability in mind.
No cluttered interface, just your image and a titlebar.
qView opens practically instantly, and switching images is just as quick, all while having low memory and CPU usage. It’s Qt based.
- Animated GIF support.
- File history.
- Supports all common image formats including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and WEBP.
- Multithreaded preloading to reduce slowdowns while switching images quickly.
- Myriad of configurable preferences to ensure the best experience.
- Open images from URLs.
- Open multiple images from the file dialog.
- High DPI support.
- Slideshow with timer.
- Image caching and preloading to drastically decrease image load times.
- Full screen mode.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|