QComicBook is an open source viewer for comic book archives containing jpeg/png/xpm/gif/bmp images, which aims at convenience and simplicity.
QComicBook uses the Qt library. The application does not depend on KDE or any other desktop environment.
QComicBook requires Qt libraries version >=5.4.0 (qtcore, qtwidgets, qtprintsupport,
qtx11extras, qtprintsupport), poppler-qt5 library and cmake.
- Supports the following archives:
- cbr – rar-compressed.
- cbz – zip-compressed.
- cba – ace-compressed.
- cbg – targzipped.
- cbb – tarbzip2ped.
- Automatic decompression of archive files.
- Thumbnail views.
- Bookmarks – allows you to bookmark pages in comic books..
- Full-screen mode.
- Frame view.
- Double-page viewing.
- Page scaling (fit to window width or height, whole page).
- Manga mode.
- Mouse or keyboard navigation.
- Continuous scrolling mode.
- Image preloading in separate thread.
- Image rotation with 90 degrees step, with ability to preserve rotation for consecutive pages.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Internationalization support – Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|