KIT Scenarist is billed as a simple and powerful screenplay editor.
KIT Scenarist is a fully-featured studio for creating movie screenplays. It combines:
- Project organizer that allows storing all research documents on the project in one place.
- The corkboard provides opportunities for placing, arranging, grouping and visualizing scenes of the future screenplay in the form of index cards on the corkboard.
- A specialized script editor allows users to forget about formatting the script and direct all the creative energy to create stories.
- The module of reports and statistics helps to examine history from a different angle, and prepare all the necessary reports for production.
- Flexible application settings system allows a user to create a comfortable environment for creativity.
A line of script is formatted as a folder, prompting a scene heading, or a scene heading, prompting a scene description, or a scene description, or scene characters.
There is a cloud service available which offers synchronization advantages.
- Highly configurable.
- Cards for an alternative overview, providing a visual way to work with structure.
- Text-style storyboarding.
- Mindmaps for ideas.
- Organize research notes and images. Store a variety of materials (text documents, images, links to web pages and mindmaps) associated with your project.
- Detailed production reports on the script, as well as graphs of the characters’ activity throughout the script and the dynamics of the scenes. Statistics cover:
- Scene Duration.
- Action Duration.
- Dialogues Duration.
- Characters Count.
- Dialogues Count.
- Export formats supported: PDF, FDX, DOCX and FOUNTAIN.
- Import formats supported: FDX, DOCX, FOUNTAIN and TRELBY.
- Dark theme.
- Two panel mode.
- Templates library.
- Spell checking.
- Internationalization support – supported languages include French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- Cross-platform support – runs under Linux, Mac OS X, Windows. There are mobile versions available for Android and iOS but these versions require payment.
Here’s statistics in action.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Linux Around The World showcases events and usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|