Helm is a software synthesizer. The software creates electronic music on your computer.
Helm is released as a standalone synthesizer or as an LV2, VST, VST3 or AU plugin.
The software is released under an open source license.
- 32 voice polyphony.
- Interactive visual interface.
- Powerful modulation system with live visual feedback.
- Dual oscillators with cross modulation and up to 15 unison oscillators each.
- Sub oscillator with shuffle waveshaping.
- Oscillator feedback and saturation for waveshaping.
- 12 different waveforms.
- Blending between 12 or 24dB low/band/high pass filter.
- Low/Band/High Shelf filters.
- 2 monophonic and 1 polyphonic LFO.
- Step sequencer.
- Lots of modulation sources including polyphonic aftertouch.
- Simple arpeggiator.
- Effects: Formant filter, stutter, delay, distortion, reverb.
- Cross-platform support – runs under Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|