GPXSee is a Qt-based GPS log file viewer and analyzer that supports all common GPS log file formats.
The software is released under an open source license.
GPXSee supports a wide range of formats.
- Opens GPX, TCX, FIT, KML, IGC, NMEA, SLF, LOC, GeoJSON, OziExplorer (PLT, RTE, WPT), Garmin CSV and geotagged JPEG files.
- User-definable online maps (OpenStreetMap/Google tiles, WMTS, WMS, TMS, QuadTiles).
- Offline maps (OziExplorer maps, TrekBuddy maps/atlases, Garmin IMG & JNX maps, TwoNav RMaps, GeoTIFF images, MBTiles).
- Elevation, speed, heart rate, cadence, power, temperature and gear ratio/shifts graphs.
- Support for DEM files (SRTM HGT).
- Data from the following sensors is supported by GPXSee:
- Heart rate.
- Gear ratio/shifts (Shimano Di2, SRAM eTap).
- Support for POI files.
- Print/export to PDF. There are 2 print modes:
- WYSIWYG – the printed area is approximately the display area. The map zoom level doesn’t change.
- High-Resolution – the zoom level changes so the whole content (tracks/waypoints) fits into the printed area, and the map resolution is as close as possible to the print resolution.
- Multiple tracks in one view.
- Full screen mode.
- HiDPI/Retina displays & maps support.
- OpenGL support.
- Cross-platform support – runs under Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Internationalization support.
Support: Documentation, GitHub Code Repository, GPXSee Maps GitHub Code Repository
Developer: Martin Tůma and contributors
License: GNU General Public License v3.0
GPXSee is written in C++. Learn C++ with our recommended free books and free tutorials.
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. This is a new series.|
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|