There’s a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series. See the Eligibility Criteria section below.
Data Wing is reminiscent of a basic top-down racer but that would be a massive understatement. There’s a good narrative underlying the game which makes it more immersive than you would think.
- Intuitive perfect touch controls with an arcade feel.
- Sleek racing with a focus on thrusting off walls.
- 2+ hour story with over 40 levels.
- A competitive crown system. Own courses and the leaderboards.
- An enthralling soundtrack.
- Supports reverse controls.
Data Wing is definitely worth a few quid of anyone’s money, but this game is free!
It’s an insanely stylish 2D racer with a great soundtrack and awesome tech type sounds. The game really would benefit from a level-editor.
|There are lots of other great free Android apps that meet our eligibility criteria. Read all about them.|
|For an Android app to be awarded our love, it must satisfy the following criteria:|
|High quality with a good set of features, stable in operation and mature software;|
|No charge to use the app;|
|No intrusive ads in the program;|
|Open source and proprietary software can be included;|
|Apps where additional functionality is available for a payment can be included where appropriate.|