airgeddon is a multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks.
The script offers a wide range of features.
This is free and open source software.
- Interface mode switcher (Monitor-Managed) keeping selection even on interface name changing.
- DoS over wireless networks using different methods (mdk3, mdk4, aireplay-ng). “DoS Pursuit mode” available to avoid AP channel hopping (available also on DoS performed on Evil Twin attacks).
- Full support for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands.
- Assisted WPA/WPA2 personal networks Handshake file and PMKID capturing.
- Cleaning and optimizing Handshake captured files.
- Offline password decrypting on WPA/WPA2 captured files for personal networks (Handshakes and PMKIDs) using dictionary, bruteforce and rule based attacks with aircrack, crunch and hashcat tools. Enterprise networks captured password decrypting based on john the ripper, crunch, asleap and hashcat tools. GPU support available for hashcat.
- Evil Twin attacks (Rogue AP):
- Only Rogue/Fake AP mode to sniff using external sniffer (Hostapd + DHCP + DoS).
- Simple integrated sniffing (Hostapd + DHCP + DoS + Ettercap).
- Integrated sniffing, sslstrip2 (Hostapd + DHCP + DoS + Bettercap).
- Integrated sniffing, sslstrip2 and BeEF Browser Exploitation Framework (Hostapd + DHCP + DoS + Bettercap + BeEF).
- Captive portal with “DNS blackhole” to capture wifi passwords (Hostapd + DHCP + DoS + Dnsspoff + Lighttpd).
- Optional MAC spoofing for all Evil Twin attacks.
- WPS features:
- WPS scanning (wash). Self parameterization to avoid “bad fcs” problem.
- Custom PIN association (bully and reaver).
- Pixie Dust attacks (bully and reaver).
- Bruteforce PIN attacks (bully and reaver).
- Null PIN attack (reaver).
- Known WPS PINs attack (bully and reaver), based on online PIN database with auto-update.
- Integration of the most common PIN generation algorithms (ComputePIN, EasyBox, Arcadyan, etc.).
- Offline PIN generation and the possibility to search PIN results on database for a target
- Parameterizable timeouts for all attacks.
- Enterprise networks attacks:
- Fake AP using “smooth” and “noisy” modes capturing enterprise hashes and plain passwords.
- Custom certificates creation.
- WEP All-in-One attack (combining different techniques: Chop-Chop, Caffe Latte, ARP Replay, Hirte, Fragmentation, Fake association, etc.).
- Easy targeting and selection in every section.
- Drag and drop files on console window for entering file paths or autocomplete using tab key on every path input for easier use.
- Dynamic screen resolution detection and windows auto-sizing for optimal viewing.
- Controlled Exit. Cleaning tasks and temp files. Restoring nftables/iptables after an attack that require changes on them. Option to keep monitor mode if desired on exit.
- Multilanguage support and autodetect OS language feature.
- Help hints in every zone/menu for easy use.
- Auto-update. Script checks for newer version if possible.
- Docker image for easy and quick container deployment. Use already built image on Docker Hub or build your own.
- Http proxy auto detection for updates.
- Wayland graphic system supported (not only X window system).
- Tmux support for headless (systems without X window) environments.
- Multiple configurable options based on fallback substitution variables options system which allow to configure many enhancements like enable/disable colors, 5Ghz band, auto updates, hint printing, etc.
- Full compatibility with iptables and nftables with autodetection and possibility to force iptables by setting an option
- Available plugins system to let the community create their own content in an easy and flexible way using the created function hooking system.
License: GNU General Public License v3.0
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.|
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.|
|Awesome Free Linux Games Tools showcases a series of tools that making gaming on Linux a more pleasurable experience. This is a new series.|
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. This is a new series.|
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.|
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.|
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.|
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.|
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.|
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.|
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts. Great ways to meet up with fellow enthusiasts.|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.|