Viewnior is a simple and fast open source image viewer, designed with usability in mind.
If you’d like to have a little, handy image viewer at your fingertips, try Viewnior.
Viewnior is inspired by big projects like Eye of Gnome, because of it’s usability and richness, and by GPicView, because of it’s lightweight design and minimal interface.
- Fullscreen & Slideshow.
- Rotate, flip, crop, save, delete images.
- Scrolling and dragging.
- GIF Animation support.
- Browse only selected images.
- Navigation window.
- Set image as wallpaper (GNOME 2, GNOME 3, XFCE, LXDE, FluxBox and Nitrogen).
- EXIF and IPTC metadata.
- Simple interface.
- Configurable mouse actions.
- Mouse and keyboard zooming.
- Opening only selected files and/or directories.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|