Slam Soccer 2006 is a comic style football game.
There are three different game modes:
Friendly game – in this mode you can play against the computer or against a human opponent, or you can even watch a computer-vs-computer match.
World Cup – play the World Cup 2006, choose from one of 32 national teams.
Career – here you begin in the muddy village league and work your way up to the international top class of football and build up your own stadium! Now it’s up to you: If you also find your way in the dubious business of football and if you get your finances under control, it’s just a matter of skill until you win the cup and are the Slam Soccer World Champion 2006!
- Funny 3d-comic-style.
- Enthralling stadium atmosphere.
- Keyboard and gamepad control.
- 2-player mode.
- Career and world cup.
- Register in the online hall of fame.
- Build your own stadium.
- 80 teams.
- 20 stadiums.
- 10 weather conditions.
- 50 adboards.
- 10 referees.
- 9 commentators (5 German, 2 English, 2 French).
- 3 languages: German, English, French.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 or XP, Linux.
- CPU: 800 MHz (recommended: 1,5 GHz).
- RAM: 256 MB (recommended: 512 MB).
- Video card: 3D video card with 64 MB video-RAM (recommended: 128 MB video-RAM).
- Hard drive: At least 200 MB free memory.
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.