PhotoQt (formerly known as Photo) is a simple open source image viewer, designed to be good looking, highly configurable, yet easy to use and fast.
Being written in Qt, PhotoQt is a platform-independent software that supports Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
The software is released under an open source license.
- Supports many image formats (using GraphicsMagick).
- Rotating, flipping, zooming images – no permanent changes.
- Touchscreen support
- Scaling images – permanent change.
- Basic File Management (Renaming, Deleting, Moving, Copying).
- Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts.
- Set-as-Wallpaper function.
- Slideshow feature.
- Exif information.
- Highly Adjustable to your custom preference.
- Interface that doesn’t get into your way.
- Very fast and flexible.
- Thumbnail Cache.
- System Tray Usage.
- Copy images to the clipboard.
- Standalone mode.
- Command Line Options.
- Several translations available.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|