YSoccer is a football (soccer) game in the style of Sensible World of Soccer (SWOS).
It is a project which intends to create a fun game with the gameplay and the style of the well known SWOS. The programmers are also adding features that were missed in that game such as volleys and bicycle kicks.
YSoccer is the successor to Yoda Soccer.
- Preset competitions with random or preset calendar.
- Custom competitions: leagues, cups.
- Automatic and fixed player(s) control mode.
- Weather effects: rain, snow, fog, wind.
- Automatic adaptation to screen resolution.
- Replay and slow-motion.
- Training mode.
- Worldwide database.
- Import / export in SWOS 96/97 format.
- Teams and players editor.
- Team customization: 21 standard kit styles, custom charsets.
- Player customization: 10 skins colors and more than 40 different hair cuts.
- Tactics editor.
- Multi-platform – runs under Linux, OS X, and Windows.
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.