VGrive is a client (back-end and front-end) for Google Drive.
It includes automatic synchronization i.e. automatically detecting changes in local and remote files and syncs them.
VGrive is free and open source software.
- Start VGrive and sync your files with Google Drive through a clean and minimalist graphical user interface.
- Automatically detects changes in local and remote files and sync them.
- Choose the local path where VGrive syncs your files.
- Command line options.
- Option to start VGrive minimized.
- Dark mode support.
- Internationalization support with translations for Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Spanish.
Developer: Eduard Berloso Clarà
License: GNU General Public License v3.0
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|