tsuru is an extensible and open source Platform as a Service (PaaS) that makes application deployments faster and easier.
tsuru installer uses docker machine to provision docker hosts, this means that it’s possible to use any of the core or 3rd party docker machine drivers on the installation.
tsuru is free and open source software.
- Write apps in the programming language of your choice.
- Grow your application dynamically allocating resources with ease.
- Back apps with add-on resources such as SQL and NoSQL databases, including memcached, Redis, and many others.
- Manage apps using the tsuru command-line tool.
- Deploy apps using the Git version control system. The deploy process is really simple and no special tools needed, just a simple git push.
- Optimize resources – application units are distributed between multiple nodes increasing resource utilization.
- Keeps your apps running by rebalancing resources and recovering failed units and nodes automatically.
- Integrated with EC2, Apache Cloudstack which allows auto provisioning simple, painless and fast.
- Cross-platform support – runs under Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|