QuickViewer is a graphic image viewer for comfortable browsing of many images.
This software performs reading of image data in advance. And the software draws the imported image data on the screen with OpenGL. You can browse images with much smoother response than ever before.
The software is free and open source software.
- Shows images quickly (uses OpenGL).
- 2 Page spread viewing (two images once, for digital books/comics).
- Reads archives directly (zip/7z/rar/cbz/cb7/cbr/cab/tar.gz/tar.bz2/tar.xz/etc …)
- Shows images (bmp/png/jpeg/ico/dds/tga/tiff/gif):
- Supported for modern formats(JPEG 2000/JPEG XR/WebP).
- Supported for Animated PNG(APNG)/GIF.
- Auto rotation (using JPEG EXIF).
- Supported for CYMK JPEGs(auto converted to sRGB).
- To show Raw digital camera images:
- Canon (crw, cr2).
- Nicon (nef).
- Sony (arw).
- Ricoh, Pentax (dng).
- Make/view/search catalog from thousands of your digital books.
- Search books from auto generated tags.
- Touch panel input (Page navigations/Zooming/Rotate/Change fullscreen).
- Bilinear interpolation (fast).
- Bicubic interpolation by CPU (quality).
- Lanczo4 interpolation by CPU.
- Lanczo3 interpolation by CPU.
- Nearest Neighbour interpolation (fast but coarse).
- Bicubic interpolation (slow).
- Lanczos interpolation (very slow).
- Zoom in and out.
- Loupe tool.
- Stripped viewing, which shows images removing all attached bars.
- Change brightness, contrast, and gamma value.
- Pre page loading
- Exif information.
- Database for your digital books, can manage thousands of volumes, quick view and search.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Internationalization support – English and translations for Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), French, Greek, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Cross-platform support – runs under Linux and Windows.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|