Flarum is a simple discussion platform for your website.
It’s fast and easy to use, with all the features you need to run a successful community.
Flarum is the combined successor of esoTalk and FluxBB.
Flarum is free and open source software.
- Fast and light. No clutter, no bloat, no complex dependencies. Flarum is built with PHP so it’s quick and easy to deploy. The interface is powered by Mithril.
- Elegant user interface.
- Beautiful and responsive. This is forum software for humans. Flarum is designed to be consistent and intuitive across platforms, out-of-the-box.
- Powerful and extensible. Customize, extend, and integrate Flarum to suit your community. Flarum’s architecture is flexible, with a powerful Extension API.
- Internationalization support with 34 language packs.
To run Flarum you’ll need:
- Apache (with mod_rewrite enabled) or Nginx.
- PHP 7.2.9+ with the following extensions: curl, dom, gd, json, mbstring, openssl, pdo_mysql, tokenizer, zip.
- MySQL 5.6+ or MariaDB 10.0.5+.
- SSH (command-line) access to run Composer.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|