PHProjekt is a modular open source groupware suite for the coordination of group activities and to share information and document via the web.
Components of PHProjekt include a group calendar, project management, time card system, file management, contact manager, mail client as well as many other modules.
The software is released under an open source license.
- For Users:
- Intuitive operation.
- Focus on project management features.
- Use of web 2.0 features (AJAX).
- Interactive gantt chart.
- Live search.
- Inplace-editing for all modules.
- Inheritable permissions.
- Timecard with drag’n’drop assignment of projects.
- Create new modules with a few mouse clicks.
- For Administrators:
- Use WYSIWYG-module designer to create new modules.
- Consistent management of users, groups and roles.
- Multilingual support.
- Support for different timezones.
- For Developers:
- Object-oriented architecture following the ZF-Coding standard.
- Zend Framework and Dojo allow rapid development of new features.
- Modern architecture and design patterns:
- Protocols supported: XML, SOAP, webDAV, ldap, ical/vcal.
- Supports over 38 languages.
- SOX compliant by history tracking and soft delete – Supports MySQL,PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, Oracle, ms-sql, DB2.
- Complex filter management.
- Module designer to adapt own workflow.
- API to include other applications.
Developer: Mayflower GmbH
License: GNU GPL v2
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|