OpenGroupware.org (OGo) is an Open Source collaborative software (groupware) server for multiple clients.
Groupware is software intended create an environment that will foster communication and coordination among a group of people. Functions include: Project and task definition, collaborative writing, workflow systems, group calendaring, hypertext linking, email and mailing lists, and newsgroups.
The OGo software can be run from a standard web browser on a network-connected computer.
OGo provides a very flexible environment in which we may create workspaces that may be used for just about anything.
OGo is a direct descendant of the SKYRiX 4.1 groupware server.
- An XML-RPC API for developing clients or integrating with other applications.
- Support for network hotsync of Palm PDA devices.
- The ZideStore integration server:
- WebDAV access to projects files and notes.
- CalDAV support for clients like Mozilla Sunbird.
- GroupDAV access to groupware information.
- Retrieval of calendars in iCalendar format via HTTP.
- A commercial Microsoft Office Outlook plugin (Zidelook).
- Full featured scheduling:
- Conflict reporting.
- Resource reservation.
- Comprehensive Contact management.
- Document Sharing.
- Project and task management including task workflow.
- IMAP4/MIME Webmail Client with good integration to projects / documents.
- Arbitrary linking of objects to represent relationships.
- Task management.
- Resources Planner.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|